We currently only buy by appointment or drop-off only. Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss what kind of items you are looking to sell. If it seems like a potential fit for our shop then we will coordinate a scheduled appointment or approve a drop-off.
We do not currently accept walk-ins as we do not always have buyers on site.
Our Cash Value and Trade Value rates are as follows:
- Cash Value 30%
- Trade Value 50%
Drop-offs are when you bring the items discussed at a coordinated time and you can leave the items with the staff for safe keeping. Once a buyer is on site they can go through the items and determine what they may purchase for the shop. They will be in contact with you when they have reviewed your items. You are always free to accept or decline any offer.
Drop-offs are ideal due to space constraints in the shop during business hours.
Before your appointment or Drop-off:
- Make sure we've talked via email about your items
- Make sure all of your items are super duper clean.
- Check your items for any damage as it affects it's chances of being purchased.
- Remove your items from hangers.
During your appointment or Drop-off:
- The buyer will review all items in detail.
- The buyer will price any items that we can purchase according to our pricing standards.
- The buyer will communicate which items (if any) they can purchase.*
- If they are able to make a purchase, the buyer will make an offer with both Cash price and a Trade Value for you to choose from.
- You can always accept or decline any offer.
- If you accept the offer in the form of cash you will receive cash on site for any amount under $100. Anything over $100 will be paid by check as we do not keep extra cash on the premises.
- If you accept the offer in the form of trade value you will issued a merchandise credit for the trade value amount.
- We can only offer the cash value or the trade value, not a combination of both at this time.
*Please note that we are not always able to purchase items even if they are great. We must only purchase items based on current inventory needs (seasons, sizes, styles, eras, etc) and current budgets.
Unwanted item disposal:
If you want to donate items that are not purchased by us we will be happy to donate them to a local non-profit charity for you.
What WE'Re Looking For: Spring/Summer 2017
- Denim Jackets (pref. Levis, Wrangler or Lee)
- Classic Leather Motorcycle jackets
- Levi orange tab or 501 jeans
- 1970's denim
- High waisted Cut-off shorts
- 1970's fashion dresses
- 1960's fashion dresses
- 1980's art inspired clothing
- Vintage tees (especially rock music themed)