At La Loupe Vintage we try to uphold our values in everything we do, especially how we interact with the community. We aim to support local musicians, bloggers, photographers, stylists and many other creatives. One way that we can do that is by offering studio loans.
A Studio Loan is a loan of our merchandise for the purpose of being photographed or used in a media setting. We offer the use of our goods in order to collaborate with creative projects in the community.
Below you will find the requirements in order to fulfill a Studio Loan:
- The borrower must provide an acceptable form of ID. (Driver’s License, State ID or passport)
- The borrower must provide a credit card for incidentals or items not returned. (nothing is charged if all items are returned in same condition as when loaned)
- Items must be returned in the same condition as when loaned any damages will deem the item non-returnable and will need to be purchased by the borrower
- Consigner items are not available for loan unless authorized by consigner
- La Loupe Vintage must have access to copies and the right to use media produced in their own web and social media platforms.
- La Loupe Vintage must be credited when possible if the media produced is shared on the web